Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where you can make suggestions and post bug reports about our games.
To go back to our main site click
HERE.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Status Update on the Game?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Status Update on the Game? Empty Status Update on the Game? Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:42 pm

Dalfamurni

Hey Salim, I've been following this title since about a week after the kickstarter ended (I just missed supporting it by that little window). But as far as I can tell there hasn't been a public status update since the beginning of this year. How is the game coming along? I haven't played it and I'm already a fan!

2Status Update on the Game? Empty Re: Status Update on the Game? Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:46 pm

Dalfamurni

Ah, I just finally found out that you have a Twitter through a random comment on /r/fantasy of Reddit. I'm now following that. Still, can someone sum up the current state of the game? I can't wait to play it.

3Status Update on the Game? Empty Re: Status Update on the Game? Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:43 am

Salim

Salim
Admin

Hey Dalfamurni, thank you for your question!
We are now in the middle of development and currently working on a update that will include a big chuck of the game. Look forward for more info on Kickstarter soon. I apologies if we don't always make frequent update; we prefer only talking when we have major announcements, so that we can focus on the game while not spamming you guys.

Yes, Twitteris a good way of following us for weekly small update.

Regards!

http://flyingcarpetsgames.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum