Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where you can make suggestions and post bug reports about our games.
To go back to our main site click
HERE.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pelase more and more similar the gameplay characters to the illustration.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nick_Jackal

Why don't you more and more similar the gameplay characters like the illustration?
(I think this is important for Japanese Anime fan used to see Cel shading)
Especially the girl.I feel the girl is another.

If that difficult,you may request the illustrator to make the face textures.

Thank you to the developer good work! Very Happy 

Salim

Salim
Admin

Thank you Nick for the feedback and kind words. We are happy with the look of the characters in the game now but we are also thinking of using a "anime" cartoon shader for the characters.

http://flyingcarpetsgames.com

Nick_Jackal

Thank you for replying!

Excuse me,but my writing has fault.Not so important the shader.Shader now you use is good.

I think the illustrations like
Pelase more and more similar the gameplay characters to the illustration. Gnr-promo1-logo-bigPelase more and more similar the gameplay characters to the illustration. Robot-action-1-small
Pelase more and more similar the gameplay characters to the illustration. 3517f8dd201046c23255a03250ad04e9_largePelase more and more similar the gameplay characters to the illustration. 7e566e3059cd6664483582fd53caf63b_large

and

in-game character face
Pelase more and more similar the gameplay characters to the illustration. 465588Pelase more and more similar the gameplay characters to the illustration. GirlAndRobotBanner

are different.
Especially eyes and soft impression.

Would you improve this or have been playing improving?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum