Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where you can make suggestions and post bug reports about our games.
To go back to our main site click
HERE.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inputs and the truly floating girl.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Inputs and the truly floating girl. Empty Inputs and the truly floating girl. Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:02 pm

Bobboberson

So I just bought this and played through the latest alpha version to test it out.

First off I could not get the input to make my looking up and down inverted. Kind of sucks for aiming! (Not sure if I should just make a topic asking for an inverted looking option...But for the most part the input screen wouldn't truly accept my right joystick inputs from my wired 360 controller besides when I changed RIGHT aim to UP aim and made it all messed up for testing purposes.)

Actual bug I found if you have a ledge about knee high or so the girl can jump on the robots shapes(invisble bits) and even stand on him, to test things I controlled the bot from ontop of his head and when I moved the bot she was floating where she was at the height just above the bot just kinda stuck there. I could grab her with the bot so it didn't break the game for me. Still interesting.

2Inputs and the truly floating girl. Empty Re: Inputs and the truly floating girl. Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:20 pm

Salim

Salim
Admin

Thanks for the bug Bobboberson!

For the inverted controls, this will be in the final version; expect to have it when we implement the option menu.

For the girl floating, I think I understand what you mean and I'll try to look into it. If you don't mind next time, a quick screenshot of your screen (alt+print screen) can also help us identify the bug faster.
thanks again!
Salim

http://flyingcarpetsgames.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum