Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where you can make suggestions and post bug reports about our games.
To go back to our main site click
HERE.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Misc graphics problems

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Misc graphics problems Empty Misc graphics problems Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:09 pm

gwolffe

I mentioned how, in 0.005, if the girl jumps up on the cabinet, the ceiling disappears. Well, the bug is still there in 0.006, along with a couple other random graphics blink-outs that I didn't see in 0.005. Every now and then, part of the background, buildings, or levers will "blink-out" and turn the color of the sky, only to change back again when you move and change your perspective. I don't know if this is connected to the "invisible vine" bug.

In 0.005, every now and then, the camera would stick partway through the ceiling in the passage up to the elevator room, while the robot is carrying the girl. That still seems to happen in 0.006 very rarely, and in the elevator room itself, I found when trying to look up the shaft as the robot, the whole shaft blinked-out and turned blue, like the other blink-out glitches

2Misc graphics problems Empty Re: Misc graphics problems Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:21 pm

bvtsang

bvtsang

I recorded a video that corroborates this bug.

3Misc graphics problems Empty Re: Misc graphics problems Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:22 am

Salim

Salim
Admin

Thank you guys,
This is fixed in 0.007 Smile

http://flyingcarpetsgames.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum