Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where you can make suggestions and post bug reports about our games.
To go back to our main site click
HERE.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Floating in switch room after walking up the stairs.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ginnyjr

In the room after the elevator, I placed the robot on the pressure switch and then went into the room and tried walking up the stairs. As I went up, I "fell" off, but instead, floated in mid air. Going back to the stairs only pushed my float higher. I can't seem to get back down. Haven't tried to redo this glitch. Will have to try later.Floating in switch room after walking up the stairs. Floati11

LucidTech

LucidTech

Having the same issue.

BlankSpace

I've also encountered this bug.

I've been able to reliably invoke it by having the robot pick up the girl at any point. After having the girl on the robot's shoulder, the girl will not fall (i.e. "float") and she will not respond to the jump button.

*Edit: Oh nevermind about what I said above. The issue is the elevator: Stepping onto the elevator platform disables all controls except movement and switching; Stepping off the platform re-enables all controls. What I had been doing was: lift the robot first, then lift the girl, then have the robot pick the girl up (while she is still on the elevator platform) and continue from there.

However, by doing this, the game doesn't recognize that the girl ever stepped off of the elevator, so most of her controls (and falling) remain disabled. If you put the girl back onto the elevator platform and let her walk off, normal control will be restored.

gwolffe

Yup, I ran into the same problem too.

Salim

Salim
Admin

Thank you ginnyjr, the floating girl is fixed in 0.006.

http://flyingcarpetsgames.com

gwolffe

Sweet! When will 0.006 be ready, and where can we get our hands on it?

Salim

Salim
Admin

We'll try to release 0.006 before the end of January if everything works well; we'll notify you by email Smile

http://flyingcarpetsgames.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum