Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where you can make suggestions and post bug reports about our games.
To go back to our main site click
HERE.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Robot arrow and jump bugs

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Robot arrow and jump bugs Empty Robot arrow and jump bugs Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:58 pm

gwolffe

In v. 0.005, I noticed that the arrows didn't always make their sound effect when fired. I wasn't sure it was a bug at first because I heard the sound effect so infrequently.

Also, I notice that the robot's "rocket jump" doesn't seem to do anything yet except take a toll on his stamina indicator. I figured that would be taken care of in a later version. I imagine he would be able to jump way higher than the girl, which could be useful for getting to places and puzzles the girl can't reach.

2Robot arrow and jump bugs Empty Re: Robot arrow and jump bugs Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:40 pm

Ericius11

I believe the rocket jump is meant to be a dodge feature. The idea seems to be that he can jump back or sidestep an incoming blow. In truth, it's not very useful in it's current form, but maybe that will change.

3Robot arrow and jump bugs Empty Re: Robot arrow and jump bugs Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:12 am

Salim

Salim
Admin

Hey gwolfe, like Ericius said, the Rocket Jump is mostly for combat. As for the arrow, we'll start investigating on that. Thank you!

http://flyingcarpetsgames.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum