Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where you can make suggestions and post bug reports about our games.
To go back to our main site click
HERE.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enemy AI bug

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Enemy AI bug Empty Enemy AI bug Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:16 pm

FawfulFury

Version 0.0.6
At the point where you meet the first enemy robot and you have to jump up to the window to escape, if I stand on any one of the corners of the centre frame on the floor (like in the picture below, not too good with explaining decorative stuff  Laughing ) the robot just keeps turning around, as if it's lost or can't decide which way to go to get you. He has to be coming to you from the opposite side of the walkway, though. Interesting to note that it appears that it always tries to turn 180 degrees at a time.

Enemy AI bug Screen12

I haven't been able to do it with the enemies you face with the robot or break their AI yet (probably because they go straight to beating me up  Laughing ).

2Enemy AI bug Empty Re: Enemy AI bug Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:20 pm

Salim

Salim
Admin

Thank you Fawfulfury, this is fixed in 0.008.

http://flyingcarpetsgames.com

3Enemy AI bug Empty Re: Enemy AI bug Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:36 pm

gwolffe

I was able to reproduce this glitch for v. 0.007 for both the girl and the robot. This video also has a music glitch that I have not been reliably able to reproduce. After switching over to the robot, the enemy's theme music started playing, right up until I walked into the court yard

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum